What is Concurrent Enrollment?Concurrent Enrollment is a way for currently enrolled high school students to start college. High school students will earn both college and high school credit while attending classes taught at the college level. Classes can be taken at an Aims Community College campus, online or at a participating high school.
Ask your high school counselor for more information today!
Learn about all the amazing things Concurrent Enrollment can do for you!See the advantages, hear from successful students in the program and discover why Aims is a great place to begin your college career.
AIMS REGISTRATION IS COMPLETED IN FEBRUARY!! SPACE IS LIMITED-PLEASE SIGN UP EARLY!!!
Save Time and Money by Starting College Early!
- Earn high school and college credit/certificates at the same time
- Complete a 2-year degree at the same time as a high school diploma
- Start college at a higher grade level
- Significant cost savings to students and parents
- Graduate college at a younger age than average students and start making money earlier
- Pay less for college courses that every student needs
- Credits transfer to 4-year universities
- Start taking classes that pertain to your degree as soon as you get to college
Career Academy students take outlined college courses in the participating Career & Technical Education (CTE) programs (free of charge for the student), which allows them to earn certificates in those programs.There is a minimum of a 1 year commitment (2 semesters) (some programs are longer) with classes being offered at the Aims campuses and/or online (depending on the program/class). Students must provide their own transportation to and from their courses. The cost of tuition, fees, and course materials is paid for by the school district, therefore the program is often described as a scholarship program. Upon graduation from high school, students can continue with their college career ahead of others and/or begin working at entry-level jobs in many of those fields.
Fort Lupton Campus 260 College Avenue Fort Lupton, CO 80621 United States firstname.lastname@example.org (303) 857-4022